Paul Wasylkevych, SPHRSr. HR Consultant / Business Development
Paul brings over 25 years of progressive, diverse managerial HR and advisory experience to the Close HR team. He provides client business owners and decision makers with assistance in achieving their HR and business goals and objectives, while also carrying out business development on behalf of Close HR.
An accomplished HR Generalist, Paul has received numerous HR awards and achievements both locally and statewide including:
- Hall of Fame Award, N.C. SHRM (2014)
- Richard Peoples Human Resource Professional of the Year, N.C. (2010)
- District Director of the Year, SHRM Southeast (2010)
- Robert F. McLain Memorial Award for Outstanding HR Contribution, Raleigh/Wake HRMA
- Herb Young Volunteer of the Year, Town of Cary (2010)
- Is an Army Veteran
In addition, Paul is an active member of the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) and the Raleigh/Wake Human Resource Management Association (past President), was the District Director of the North Carolina SHRM, and is the Community Service Director for the Rotary Club of Cary.
Considering himself an “eternal volunteer,” Paul has a heart for people and the community and is often found providing his services to a variety of worthy organizations and causes. He resides in Cary with his wife of 37 years.