Our coaches focus on building your company’s defensive and offensive HR Game Plans by providing strategic HR consulting. We also help you exceed your business goals and improving your company’s performance and value.
Our in-depth HR services for your key projects, initiatives, strategies, and successes includes:
- HR strategic planning and facilitation
- Organizational development
- Compliance with federal and state regulations
- Develop and enhance the hiring and onboarding processes.
- Train and support management with critical employee conversations.
- Third party investigation and consulting support for workplace issues, such as harassment, discrimination, workplace violence, hostile work environment, etc.
- Comprehensive HR audits (move this to the bottom, as we rarely get asked to do this)
- Development of foundational HR documentation including employee policies and procedures, handbooks, job descriptions, and more
- Strategic benefit plan development including working with benefit brokers and vendors on your behalf to explore and review options available
- Special Teams Strategies, including development and communication of company story, values and mission for retention of current employees and attraction of qualified candidates
- Building strategies focusing on employee retention and recognition.
- Giving back to the community through
- Serving/volunteering with charitable organizations and events
- Intern programs with high school and college students
HR Advisory Support
We offer support with on-demand and emerging HR issues including critical disciplinary, performance, and/or harassment issues. In addition, we’ll help develop proper policies, ensure employment law compliance, and assist with government audits as we work with you to help protect your business. Our advisory support also includes:
- Employee Relations Issues
- Difficult confrontational employee meetings (discipline, performance, and terminations)
- Emergency HR Situations (DOL audit notice, ESC investigation, unexpected resignations, harassment investigation and resolution, I.C.E. onsite audit notice, etc.)
- Succession Planning