Close HR Connections continues to be a resource for employers during the coronavirus shutdown. The Close HR website and blog are updated regularly as new information and changes take place related to COVID-19, so we invite you to check back often for new, updated info.
Our current list of available posts and resources includes:
- Video: Leading Through a Crisis and Beyond
- Video: Managing Remote Employees Effectively
- Video: PPP Loan: Keeping Employees Employed
- Video: Managing Your Business Through a Crisis
- “The CARES Act: What Employers Need to Know“
- “What Employers Need to know about Coronavirus”
- NOTE: The post is updated regularly with new information as it becomes available.
- “President Trump Signs Families First Coronavirus Response Act”
- “What Employers Need to Know about Families First Coronavirus Response Act”
- “Webinar: Managing Your Small Business During the COVID-19 Shutdown”
For current health information related to COVID-19 from reputable sites:
- Center for Diseases Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- NC Department of Health and Human Services
For additional HR assistance with business planning and/or employee communications related to the COVID-19 pandemic, contact Close HR Connections.